I would like to take a brief moment to thank this month�s sponsors.
These are the organizations and companies that keep Two Coats of Paint publishing, so be
sure to check them out!
- Brooklyn Museum– GO
is a community � curated open studio project. Artists across Brooklyn
will open their studio doors, so that you can decide who will be
featured in a group show at the Brooklyn Museum.
- Parrish Museum – The Parrish Road Show
is an off-site creative summer series that will feature artists�
projects and related programs that will be sited in atypical public
- Art Southampton � The Premiere International Contemporary & Modern Art Fair in the Hamptons, July 26-30
- Saatchi Online � Online gallery that connects artists and art lovers directly
- International Center of Photography
– The ICP-Bard Program in Advanced Photographic Studies offers a
curriculum of professional and studio practice, critical study, and
Resident Artist Projects.
- MassArt – Art
New England Summer Workshops in Bennington, Vermont provide an
opportunity to immerse yourself in your art without the interruptions
and responsibilities of daily life. Workshops start July 15.
- Danube University � Leonardo Scholarship – Danube University offers Leonardo Scholarship for Media Art Histories
- Corey Helford Gallery – Motion: The Art of Movement, a major group exhibition open through June 30
- Lumen Festival � International video art and projection festival in Staten Island
- Storefront Bushwick � Opening reception for Julie Torres, Ghost in the Machine, July 6th
- New York Studio School � Summer Intensives from June 4 � July 20
- Claremont Graduate University MFA � A highly focused graduate-only studio-art program
- Art Systems � Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software
If you are interested in advertising on Two Coats of Paint, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.
Image: Dolphins frolicking on Bushwick rooftops during Bushwick Open Studios. Read about the Two Coats of Paint BOS2012 exhibition, “INQUIRY curated by Austin Thomas,” on the Nectar Ads blog.
Subscribe to Two Coats of Paint by email.