Here are some recent items cut and pasted from the Two Coats Twitter Feed. For readers unfamiliar with Twitter, “RT” indicates the item has been repeated, or “retweeted,” from someone else’s Twitter feed.
- RT @artwhirled: RT @LAObserved: @LAWeekly editor Tom Christie was behind the hilarious Hitler Deitch-MOCA video spoof. http://bit.ly/dc2RIg
- Woot!//RT @ArtCatNY: RT @HeartAsArena: Best news of the day. Libby & Roberta got a Knight grant for The Artblog! http://bit.ly/bUJ3CX 9:34 AM Mar 17th
Lawrence Kenny @ Geometric Themes and VariationsRichard Kalina@ Geometric Themes and Variations
Joanne Mattera @ Geometric Themes and VariationsSteven Alexander @ Geometric Themes and Variations
- Speaking of living abstract painters: Geometric Themes. And Variations http://bit.ly/dwP9En 6:19 AM Mar 17th
Molly Larkey @ OcketopiaDeborah Brown @ Ocketopia
- Ocketopia, curated by Austin Thomas @ Lesley Heller Gallery.
- Yoga in a gallery? Without @cmonstah? http://www.aldrichart.org/events/?id=615 9:08 AM Mar 16th
- James Holland’s notes from “The Ivory Tower” @ #class have been posted http://bit.ly/956lcB 2:04 PM Mar 9th
- Biggest search term at Two Coats today? “Kathryn Bigelow painting” http://bit.ly/9RhWvc 5:18 PM Mar 8th
- Update: The Promotion Project https://twocoatsofpaint.com/2010/03/promotion-project-update.html 8:56 AM Mar 8th
- True confession: I think I’m sick of social media. 5:35 PM Mar 7th
- Check out Ruth Kligman’s website: http://bit.ly/96kudZ 5:07 PM Mar 7th